We have a primary healthcare clinic at each of our branches, where we give counselling and advice on various health problems and offer a range of services. For the benefit of the local community, we are contracted by government to provide family planning, baby immunisation and postnatal care at a minimal counselling fee.
Oral and injectable contraceptives are dispensed at a small consultation fee. State condoms are freely available.
- TWINRIX (Hepatitis A + B)
- VARILRIX (Chickenpox)
- ENGERIX B (Hepatitis B)
- AVAXIM (Hepatitis A)
- TETAVAX (Tetanus)
- ADACEL QUADRA (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Whooping cough, Polio)
- TRIMOVAX (MMR: Measles, Mumps and German measles)
- VAXIGRIP/INFLUVAC (Flu vaccine)
- MENCEVAX (Meningitis vaccine)
- GARDASIL (Vaccine against cervical cancer and genital warts)
- CERVARIX (Vaccine against cervical cancer)
- TYPHIM Vi (Typhoid fever)
- ZOSTAVAX (Shingles)
- VIVAXIM ( Hepatitis A + Typhoid fever)
Basic wound care
Screening for cholesterol, diabetes and iron deficiency
Discovery Health Vitality Screenings and HIV tests
Medi-shape weight-loss Clinic
The Medi-shape weight-loss program is a successful lifestyle program which has assisted people to achieve and maintain their ideal weight in South Africa for the past 20 years. The program is easy to follow, safe, medically approved, supervised and incorporates natural products only. Clients visit our clinic twice weekly to weigh in and receive assistance on following the program in order to lose weight successfully.
For more information, visit the Medi-shape website at www.medi-shape.co.za.